Climate neutral company
Measuring the carbon footprint is just the beginning – concrete steps towards sustainability must be implemented
Companies should not only increase their efforts in climate protection due to the increasing pressure from politics, the capital market, society and customers. The currently intensively discussed EU taxonomy is not only relevant for financial products such as sustainability funds or capital market-oriented companies. In future, banks and insurance companies will also be guided by this regulation. It will therefore also affect SMEs more and more in the future.
In order to meet customer requirements, offsetting can have a positive impact on the CO2 balance. However, the potential for reducing costs by increasing efficiency and boosting productivity is being overlooked, particularly in the SME sector.
We help you to set up a pragmatic system in your company so that you can always keep an eye on the right measures for a climate-neutral company and implement them consistently.
We proceed as follows:
- Workshop for a common understanding of the climate-neutral company and reflection on your own company with common objectives
- Calculation of the CO2 footprint in accordance with the Greenhouse Gas Protocol
- Workshop to reflect on the results and set CO2 targets
- Derivation of fields of action and development of a roadmap
- Creation of an implementation plan
- Support with implementation
If you would like to find out more, please contact us.