Project Management und Industrial Engineering
management und Industrial Engineering
Potentials in the product development process (PDP) – you have to ask the right questions at an early stage.
We find that our customers have a high level of experience and expertise in the development of their products. When designing processes, specifying and industrializing production systems, the right questions are often not asked from the outset to get things right.
There are many reasons for this. Among other things, it is due to communication, corporate culture, roles and responsibilities, interaction between the departments involved, change management and a lack of process understanding in the value chain.
We review your organization and your processes, work with you to identify your potential and help you implement sustainable measures.
Relevant project topics:
- Potential analysis
- Project organization, communication, reporting and organizational structure
- Process flow, material flow and layout planning
- Planning and release of industrialization concept
- Start-up capability of new processes
- nsuring production start-up
- raining & coaching (including IE lean training, preparation for customer visits)
If you would like to find out more, please contact us.